Chef Supply Shop
PITCO 35C+S 35 LB-40lb. Frialator Commercial Fryer gas fryer NAT or LP
Regular price $775.00
- Welded tank with peened finish for easy cleaning.
- High-temperature alloy stainless steel baffles mounted in the heat exchanger tubes provides maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Cabinet front and door are constructed of stainless steel with galvanized sides and back.
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- Front 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) NPT drain for quick draining.
- Standing pilot and thermostat maintain temperature automatically at the selected temperature (between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE)).
- Tank - mild steel with stainless front
- Built-in integrated flue deflector
- Two standard sized nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets or one large basket
- One nickel-plated tube rack
- One drain extension
- One drain line clean-out rod
- Economy gas fryer, 35 lb. fat capacity
- Removable basket hanger
- 6” (15.2 cm) adjustable legs
- CSA Certified (AGA, CGA)
- NSF listed
- CE Certified
Pitco offers a 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on this item.
Weight: 175 lbs.
Width: 16 in.
Depth: 31 in.
Height: 48 in.
Uses Gas?: Yes
SHIPPING AND CLAIMS • ALWAYS inspect all items for damage BEFORE signing delivery receipt. • If the item/s arrive with visible damage note on delivery receipt and contact carrier immediately. • All new items are shipped in excellent condition without damage. • Used equipment will be shipped as described. • The buyer/consignee is responsible for filing claims with the shipping carrier if the buyer accepted the item from the shipping service. We will help out with any information you may need. REFUNDS AND RETURNS • Returns must be approved first by ALPHA Restaurant Equipment & Supplies, Inc before any item may be returned. • Refunds will be made by either Paypal, credit card, or check by our discretion. • Restocking fees up to 25% will apply. • Buyer pays return shipping charges on item/s.